Updated April 1, 2020
We are offering CURBSIDE pickup orders ONLY.
Our current plan for April is:
- CURBSIDE PICKUP ONLY
- West Linn location remains CLOSED due to staffing limitations
- Our Portland location will reopen Monday, April 6th
- Oregon locations (Beaverton, Lake Oswego and Portland) will operate a Monday-Friday, 10am-4pm schedule through April 17th
- We will shift the Oregon schedule to Tuesday-Saturday, 10am-4pm starting April 21st
- Vancouver will operate Monday-Saturday, 10am-4pm
Curbside Order Process
- Call your local shop during business hours; if you do not reach a staff member either call back or email the shop with your name and number for a staff member to call you back.
- Or email the shop with your name and number and a staff member will call you back
- Staff member will call you back and take your order and payment over the phone (we cannot accept any cash or checks or payment at the door at all)
- When you arrive at the store for pickup, please pull up and open your trunk, then get back into your car while a staff member puts your product in the trunk (we must maintain 6+feet social distancing) and then you can get back out to close your trunk.
- If you do not have a trunk with space to put the product in, we will have to put the product on the sidewalk for you and then go back into the store while you pick it up.
- This is hard for us as we pride ourselves in customer service and adore our customers and this feels very impersonal – but it is imperative that we follow these guidelines that feel less friendly so that we can stay open and keep you and ourselves healthy!
Phone – (503) 445-2699 ext. 1
Email – email@example.com
(503) 445-2699 ext. 2
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
(503) 445-2699 ext. 3
Email – email@example.com
(503) 445-2699 ext. 5
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Again, we can’t thank you enough for your continued support during this time. We hope you are able to take some time and connect with nature and enjoy the birds during spring migration and nesting season!
*Please refer back to this post on the website for changes as things evolve. We hope that this plan can stay stable but unfortunately it may have to be updated again.